Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dude Vs. Chicks, Round Two (Electric Boogaloo)

Continuing the never-ending saga of whether fanboys are, as a tribe, soft and doughy or hot and awesome, Sean Kleefeld has brought us "Dudes Vs. Chicks Part 2," In which male and female attendees of the San Diego Comic Con are compared to each other.

And apparently the article hoists me a bit on my own (or is that pwn) petard.

Well played, my boy, well played!

But I shall be back with some clever post, don't doubt it!

Dudes Vs. Chicks Part 3! In 3-D!

4 comments:

  1. Take your time; it'll take me a bit to dig out my old 3-D specs anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this how Sherlock Holes and Moriarty got started?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, speaking of 3D specks, if you happen to have a pair:

    http://www.3dcosplay.com

    ReplyDelete