Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Occasional Links: The Cleaning Out My Bat-Links Edition



The Weirdest Batman Products Ever










The Real-World Cost Of Being Batman


This Forbes article calculates how much it would cost to really be Batman -- including ninja training, armory, and domestic help.


Holy Lego Batman!


I'm not that much into video games ("Burger King" was my childhood fave 'cause it was easy), but I've fallen in love with Lego Star Wars. At this link are some screenshots of the upcoming Lego Batman...



The Ultimate Kid's Batman Outfit

Remember the good old days when we had only this:


Now we have this:



VIDEO: THE INTERROGATOR

The quest to find out Batman's secret identity...

4 comments:

  1. Great list... I'm trying and trying to figure out what the marketing meeting must have been like for them to come up with the wedding garter, but I draw a complete blank.

    Also, the balloon guy is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had that very vinyl Batman costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The levels in the second Lego Star Wars are too darn long. It shouldn't take me a friggin hour to get the coin achievement for one level. If they wanted to give me more content, they could have just given me more levels.

    And price of being Batman? Not as expensive as I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:58 AM

    Oh god I want that ceiling fan.

    ReplyDelete