Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

"Green Lantern" Movie To Be Directed By "Dirty Sexy Money" Auteur

Once again, I have to hand it to Warner Brothers for realizing that action movies with male protagonists are guaranteed moneymakers. Hot on the heels of the announcement of the "Flash" movie, word comes from Variety (via Newsarama) that Greg Berlanti, from the TV show "Dirty Sexy Money," is on board for the new "Green Lantern" movie.

Says Berlanti,

"To me, this was on the last great comic book movie that hasn’t been made."

No comment:

3 comments:

  1. final photo = awesome find. go you.

    is it just me or does this whole DC formula of JL movie first followed by canned follow-ups sort of seem like it my sound the death knell of this whole wonderful smorgasbord of comic book movies we've had???

    First they didn't get it, but, now, in typical DC fashion, they just might manage to overreach and WRECK it.

    I'm paranoid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Green Lantern is my favorite superhero of all time, and Dirty Sexy Money is the BEST new show on tv, im ok with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey -- maybe if this works, we will have that Wonder Woman movie after all...although Candis Cayne would play her. And while I have nothing against the lady, that just wouldn't be right.

    ReplyDelete