Pages

Monday, September 03, 2007

What "Heroes" Character Are You?


No! I want to be Hayden Panettiere, dammit!
Which Heroes character are you?
Your Result: Issac Mendez

You are Issac Mendez. Your paintings can tell the future. You used to have to take drugs in order for this to work, but you recently found out how to do it sober. You are intent on saving the NYC from a future you painted, but you are unsure of how to do so.

Peter Petrelli
Hiro Nakamura
Matt Parkman
Claire Bennet
Nathan Petrelli
Sylar
Niki Sanders
Which Heroes character are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

7 comments:

  1. You got lucky. That damn quiz made me Hiro. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Result: You are Nathan Petrelli.
    You can fly, but you couldn't care less about your power. Most people who get to know you well don't like you because you are kind of a jerk-off. You have a lot of charisma and power, and constantly use both to benifit yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Sylar, followed by Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Hiro, followed by Claire, but I much prefer this test, where I got to be Mr Bennet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second quiz made me Sylar. Better than Hiro but not by much. I just hate giving my email addy when doing those things. I hope my best friend doesn't mind getting junk mail from them or them assuming he's gay and married when he does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was Claire ont the first (followed by Hiro) and Micah on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But you ARE Hayden Panettiere to us, OS. To us.

    Okay, sorry, that was really bad.

    ReplyDelete