Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

"removable blouse and skirt"



"At last, the Shunya Yamashita piece for which fans have been waiting: Yamato’s CREATORS’ LABO #14: Shunya Yamashita - Arisa. Fashioned by Sunny Day of the sculpting team Cerebus Project TM, this bespeckeld girl in school uniform, precariously poised on her toes, is captivatingly irresistible, and a perfect companion piece to Yamato’s CREATORS’ LABO #12: Shunya Yamashita - Non Non (available October). Window boxed, Arisa comes with a host of accessories including bass guitar, eyeglasses, decorative arm parts, display base, and removable blouse and skirt. Available this winter for MSRP of $68."

This trend of female action figures and models with removable clothing almost has a "Barbie" flavor to it -- I wonder if the skirts and blouses are easier to remove than those damn 11-inch fashion dolls. They probably have a big slit in the back so you can just tear them off.

UPDATE: then check out this other one sitting on a mirrored (chortle!) base! It's killer! (sort of NSFW)

5 comments:

  1. As a man, my first reaction was "aw cool! a rickenbacker 4003!"

    I still haven't worked out whether this is good or bad on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At long last, something else for my Mary Jane statue to wash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, anime dolls have been going into far stranger places than just removable skirts.

    A recent trend, is, i kid you not, squeezable chests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did I click through? Why?

    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "As a man, my first reaction was "aw cool! a rickenbacker 4003!""

    Ha! Mine too! Of course, I just sold mine. My bip-boppin' days are over...

    ReplyDelete