Former "Princess Leia" Carrie Fisher had a lot to say on a British TV program about...THE HIDDEN STAR WARS! Among other things, The Star reports she said that:
- Her and Harrison Ford got a little "up-close and personal" during the shooting of Star Wars.
- Apparently her breasts had to be taped down with gaffer's tape during filming.
- There is "no contest" between Ford and other co-star Mark Hamill.
- That Hamill felt bitter over not breaking out as a star outside of the trilogy.
- The metal bikini that she wore in Return of the Jedi "didn't move" -- and that George Lucas apparently owns it now.