Sunday, May 04, 2008
Yes it's that time again --
First, we have this excellent webcomic by Martha Thomases and Joanna Estep, The Crimson Tide.
Then it's a nature walk as we explore exactly which breeds of bear will attack you if you are on the rag.
Then head over to watch the movie Ginger Snaps, in which the main character gets attacked by a werewolf for being on the rag. As a consequence, Ginger's periods become even worse.
Actual question on Yahoo Answers: "Does it bother feminists that menstruation and menopause begin with "men?"
Shed in style with Urban Armor's "kickass alternative menstrual hardware."
Check out the collective Live Journal about menstrual painting (NSFW, NSFW, NSFW -- though some of those paintings are really cute!)
Video: "Yes Jill, all women have periods every 4 weeks" (NSFW)
Visit the online Museum of Menstruation. (some parts NSFW)
Check out "When Men Create A PMS Ad."
And now on sale: The His And Hers PMS Calendar. According to the website it provides the following education for men on the delicate hormonal mysteries of their girlfriends and wives:
* Observe his partner
* Validate her feelings
* Share and show his feelings
* Delight her
* Be part of the solution
* Give complete control of remote control
* Use his tool for making peace that leads to romance, not to turbulence
* Minimize damaging arguments
* Support her with patience and compassion
* Be prepared - and ready to duck
* Face her mood swings and don’t run out of Ben and Jerry’s
After Ben and Jerry's: