Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

What's Wrong With This Statue?

1. Everybody knows that low-riders are soooo 2005! High-waisted jeans are in, and fashionista Mary Jane of all people would be aware of this. Unless we're talking about that "time-lag" thing in the Marvel Universe in which Nova isn't pushing 50.

2. It's missing the Peter Parker statue that goes right behind it of him going "heheheheheh" with a big submarine in his pants.

3. Look, I don't care how much you love somebody -- I don't smile like that while doing laundry! In a bucket! A bucket! What is she, Carolyn Ingalls from "Little House On The Prairie?!"

This being said, I would like to add for the record (for Santa's ears only) that the hottie Tobey Maguire Medicom action figure is a must-have for my list. But only if his thong-straps show above his low-riders.

6 comments:

  1. Please don't call Light a horse... that might actually give him (or increase) fandom.

    (is it wrong that I see this video as a perfect coincidental parallel with how fanboys perceive and prioritize his bridges towards heroines?):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8evTyDpCD5I

    (I love this other sketch where Dakota Fanning competes with the Little Miss Sunshine girl with who's a more respectable, gritty and serious actress and she just throws "I get raped in my next movie" -- and yes, apparently she really does).

    ps: Wife of Gob is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a problem with the washing machine, I've seen ones shaped like that in catalogs for use in apartments or dorms if you have small loads (like just one thing to be washed). It has a separate top that snaps on after you put the wash in. I'm more concerned with that awful red mark on her waist, did she get that from breaking her back trying to stand in that position?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more concerned with that awful red mark on her waist, did she get that from breaking her back trying to stand in that position?

    That's her thong, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a horrible statue. How could they do such a thing? Mary Jane is supposed to be a redhead!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spidey in a string thong with his pants hanging down, that would be hot!

    ReplyDelete