Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fun With Keyword Searches, Mother's Day Edition!

(actual keyword searches used to find my blog)

"big racks girls" -- this is the name of one of those newfangled girl bands, isn't it? Or a bowling team?

"brad meltzer sexist" -- you know, when Brad first got that call from DC saying "hey, would you like to write our latest JLA event?," I'll bet keyword searches like this popping up on Google was the furthest thing from his mind.

"supergirl rape" -- obviously written by some serious feminist scholar looking for research.

"superheroines raped" -- who wakes up at eight-0-clock-in-the-f**king-morning and decides to look this up? On the Lord's day, to boot!

"superheroine distress" -- that's what I'm just starting to get...time for Midol.

and, my favorite, just in time for Mother's Day:
"old lady mammaries"

Thank you, thank you, I have a million of them, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. See, what bugs me about Meltzer isn't sexism. Its that the man actually wrote a comic in which Batman and Karate Kid fought each other, and he cut away to the stupid capture the flag game during the whole thing!

    Who the hell taught him how to script?

    ReplyDelete