Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Going On The Desk Next To
"Shaun Of The Dead"




Out this Fall from NECA. Men in polyester "S-Mart" coveralls? Equals awesome.

I'm enjoying NECA's line of horror classics action figures, though I don't really have that "bug" in me at the moment to collect toys on anywhere near the scale I used to. For me to collect would place me in a two-toy-collector household, and such a decision deserves a bit of reflection (if only due to the amount of vinyl fumes that will fill the apartment).

I liked McFarlane's Movie Maniacs line & collected that for a while, but they got a little too esoteric for me with the gross-out/kink lines (Wizard of Oz, Tortured Souls).

...

I also like "Snoopy."

1 comment:

  1. I frigging LOVE Snoopy.

    The world needs more Snoopy.

    Forget the new Starfire bust or the latest WWE Figures or the 9,726 different version of a Batman action figure.

    Gimme some Peanuts swag.

    You ever see the Halloween and Christmas figures and "sets" they have out? I love 'em. My family gets such a kick out of setting them up ever holiday.

    We need more.

    MORE SNOOPY! TAKE THE STREETS PEOPLE AND DEMAND YOUR SNOOPY!

    ... Gad the world would be so much better with more Snoopy.

    OK... I'm getting out of hand. I'll stop.

    ReplyDelete