Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

All The Exclusive Stuff I Need,
Want, Or Will Get
At The San Diego Con


Need: None of it. Not a bloody thing.

Will Get:

1. "My Little Pony Collectors Exclusive"

"Pony fans unite with this dazzling pony figure that's comic-styled just for Comic Con! This pony's CUTIE MARK design features a "MY LITTLE PONY power" graphic, as well as "Zoom" and "Kapow" emblazoned on its legs!"

Look, I don't know what the hell a "cutie mark design" is, but if I don't have this on my desk by the morning of July 31st I will have a fit.


2. Marvel Legends She-Hulk - Jennifer Walters Attorney-At-Law


The next best thing to having Dan Slott himself hang out in your rec room and play X-Box. I will surprise my sweetie, a big Marvel Legends fan, with this choice item. Oh, wait...

3. Butters As Professor Chaos

Okay, I am noticing a pattern where the exclusive non-superhero toys are superhero-themed and sort of patronizing. But I do a mean "Butters" impression, and would love to have him on my desk next to "Kapow" Pony.

4. "Peanuts" Tee Shirts
Choose from "Stinky Magoo" or "Manic Depressive Cowboy"


What I Want But Can't Have: Phoenix Busts, Living Dead Doll sets, a whole bunch o' expensive crap I can't afford. Why dwell?

4 comments:

  1. You have good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The My Little Pony reminds me of the Robot Chicken with the My Little Pony's of the Apocalypse sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I request many pictures at the Kid Robot booth! Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And for more My Little Pony action (pun intended), check out The Onion: http://www.avclub.com/content/feature/more_hasbro_products_begging

    ReplyDelete