Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog@Newsarama...


...honestly, I can't pick on them anymore because, in spite of everything, I'm sure the new bloggers themselves are excited and happy to be doing this. It's like they are starting a fun new project, and me and everybody else are just saying, right at the beginning: "No! Fuck you! You can't even try! I poop on you!"

I started my blogging career at Silver Bullet Comics -- the site that was based off of a comic store, not the other one.

I had a good time writing those columns, even though the first ones were a little awkward and rough around the edges. It was very exciting for me. I was just very flattered that I was being posted on a website. And if things were reversed, and I had started out on the new Blog@Newsarama, and people started saying "it is to poop on!" right from the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment