Wednesday, July 09, 2008
10. Listen to the Steve Miller Band's "The Joker" and sing along.
9. Pull the skin back under my eyes to simulate a face lift.
8. Maniacally hit "refresh" on my stat counters to see the numbers move.
7. Read Mark Millar's "Fantastic Four."
6. Wrap a washcloth or shirt around my cat's head like a kerchief and say "you're an old washerwoman, you're an old washerwoman."
5. Watch "Date Movie."
4. Pull out my old poetry from when I was in college and reassure myself, "you were a fucking genius."
3. Type normal words on Google Image Search with "Safe Search" off and see what sort of depravity shows up.
2. Eat the crispy noodles that came with our Chinese food that I'm not supposed to eat.
1. Doodle pictures of my boyfriend with hearts and rainbows in the background. Sometimes I add unicorns. Sometimes I give the doodles to him, but not the ones with the unicorns.