Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Batman Vs. Darth Vader



Actually, this is exactly the sort of high-concept stuff the entertainment industry is looking for these days.

"You gotta gimme something sure-fire, that can I sell! I'm up to my ass in whiny autobiographies and morally-conflicted bounty hunters."

"Uh...Batman versus Darth Vader?"

"OH MY GOD!"

"Cloverfield Monster versus Godzilla?"

"OH MY GOD!"

"Lost: The Movie?"

"JUMPING JESUS ON A CRACKER!"

"Twilight 2?"

"YES! YES!"

"Legally Blond 3 direct to DVD starring that chick from Gossip Girl?"

"YES! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!"

"Vampire versus Mummy?"

"..."

"In 3-D?"

"WHARRRRRRGBBBBLLLLL!!!"

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    That was awesome and super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream movie would be writing "Good Guys vs. Bad guys," wherein two geeks have to select a group of good guys (ala the Beyonder) to face in the ultimate battle of good vs. evil, and I can play with every single franchise known to man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If any of the above concepts make it to the screen, we'll know whom to blame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was enjoying that until I got to the MAJOR CONTINUITY ERROR! Darth Vader, in silhouette, ignites his lightsaber. But a few moments later, he ignites it again!

    Are we to believe he turned it on, turned it off, then turned it on... again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting a link to my video! And a big "D'oh!" goes out to the person who spotted the continuity error. I just couldn't pass up using the shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay, Dr. Gonzo. I'd have done the same thing. I was just goofing on fan-rentativeness... if I can coin a word. Actually, I dug your video a GREAT DEAL!

    ReplyDelete