Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Call For Your Input: McDuffie, Wizard, Comics Gossip, Et Al


Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in posting; have been really busy last two days with assorted work and cobbling out my next Comics-Op column.

We've got some cool bits lined up for Comics-Op on Friday, but I'm opening the floor to several "lightning round" opinions and whatnot from the floor on assorted topix:

1. A lot of you have been emailing me about Dwayne McDuffie (& his exit from JLA), pro and con. (wow, I didn't know that story could have "legs" days afterwards). Looking for any official feedback, thoughts, insights that you wouldn't mind me posting on the column. If you have already emailed me & would like to post a "sound-byte" from your email, let me know.

2. I'm looking for insights on the future/present of Wizard Magazine -- though I'm not looking for a "hit piece." I really want a balanced perspective on this.

3. Are you enjoying Rich Johnston's new "Bleeding Cool" site?

4. On a semi-related topic to #3, do you feel that comic industry people should be subject to similar scrutiny/gossip-mongering as the rest of the entertainment industry?

5. Lastly, I'm looking for passionate responses to the "Archie proposing to Veronica" thing.

If you would like to contribute in any way regarding the above topics, please email me. OK to post or email anonymous, but not to the extent that it gets sort of "libeley."

Thanks!

No comments: