Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IMPORTANT: Open Call!!!


Friends, Countrypersons, Romans:

I am currently looking for the most tasty & outrageous comic book and/or related pop-cultural:
  • interview ideas
  • tips
  • hints
  • news
  • previews
for a legitimate and fast-approaching online endeavour for which I shall be recompensed with a comparable rate for the work I put in.

Note: when I say "outrageous," not too outrageous, as I am one with a delicate constitution and shy away from controversy.

Please email me with such information that you feel might be apropos.

If you need inspiration as to the tone and substance of journalism desired, please reference:


Thank you and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am into comics and pop culture, and I am a journalist looking for opportunities to write about said topics, so am interested, but not exactly sure what it is you're on the look out for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Yeah...are you asking for writers or ideas you can write about? Post is cryptic at best, Ms. Valerie.

    ReplyDelete