Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Premiere: Brand New Friends of Lulu Art!

In honor of Friends of Lulu's appearance at New York Comic Con this weekend, I wanted to unveil a new piece of Lulu art that will be making its debut on our brochures:


This Lulu was drawn by the very talented Danielle Corsetto, of Girls With Slingshots fame.

What do you all think?

And remember, Friends of Lulu will be at booth #840 at New York Comic Con, sharing a table with MoCCA (Museum of Comics and Cartoon Art)! Please feel free to drop by, pick up a brochure or two, and check out these two great comic book non-profits!

Also, be sure to drop by our panels and see such luminaries as Gail Simone, Heidi MacDonald, and so many more! Marvel & DC editors! Becky Cloonan! Barbara Slate! Archie Comics! C'mon, people! This is going to be awesome!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I totally love it!

    I've been trying to noodge Robin into doing some Lulu sketches, maybe he can do some while I'm at the booth. See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:53 AM

    I like it better than the previous one, it is quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 PM

    I'm a big fan of Danielle's work ever since she did a Beta Ray Bill sketch for me. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. Just thinking it would be cool to find someone to "be" her, sort of an anti-booth babe.
    Third iteration... like Betty Crocker... Is some guy gonna develop a crush on "Lulu"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always get confused between this organization and the vanity press lulu.com.

    ReplyDelete