Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

NYCC '08 Action Figure Preview Part 8: Horror Toys

This Exorcist figure is my favorite from NECA's
latest Cult Classics horror line. This goes on the work desk.


This is the last part of my action figure coverage from New York Comic Con, this time focusing on horror toys. After a major convention I used to always hunt down online pics of new figures and prototypes; this year, I figured I'd do it myself. :-)

A large Beetlejuice action figure from NECA.
There is also a version of him in his tuxedo.



Another version of The Crow from NECA -- shirtless


Michael Myers from that famous scene in 'Halloween,"
also from NECA's Cult Classics



There is nothing gentle about these "30 Days of Night"
action figures from Gentle Giant



Mezco Toys immortalizes the infamous bathtub scene
in "Nightmare On Elm Street"

No comments:

Post a Comment