Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Skrulls Have Invaded The Marvel Offices!



I'm posting this press release I just got from Marvel verbatim.

The Skrulls Have Invaded The Marvel Offices!

For the past year, fans have looked at their favorite Marvel Characters and been forced to asked, “Who Do You Trust?” But now, on the eve of Secret Invasion #1 (of 8)’s hotly-anticipated April 2nd release, disturbing new evidence has been revealed—the Marvel offices have been infiltrated by Skrulls!


Uncovered at http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.2939, Marvel’s intrepid reporters will expose a different Skrull agent each day…and it just may be one of your favorite writers, artists or editors at Marvel!


Tune in each day for more shocking Skrull revelations at http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.2939! And don’t miss the red-hot Secret Invasion #1, from the superstar creative team of award-winning scribe Brian Michael Bendis (New Avengers, Mighty Avengers) and acclaimed artist Leinil Yu (New Avengers)!

9 comments:

  1. Wow. Secret Invasion hasn't even started yet, and already I'm tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skrulls have invaded OS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife on Secret Invasion: "Can't I just read Runaways and X-Factor without all those other characters always getting in the way?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... well, that made me look forward to Final Crisis a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Marvel's promotions just jumped the Skrull.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, i thought the skrull wearing the glasses was kinda of a cute thing...

    do skrulls smile? these look like some really happy skrulls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, it's a cute little idea... but I don't think I'm going to log on everyday just to find out who's wearing a mask.

    Sometimes doing something fun around the office is its own reward, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "hotly-anticipated"


    What a bunch of crap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it look no-proffesional.
    whats is fun for the office,
    its not fun for everyone else
    that make them look like......

    Thats one of the reasons I dont want to meet voice actors they always let me down

    ReplyDelete