Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Profiled In Geek Monthly Magazine!


You know, I tend not to believe things like this will actually come to fruition even when I'm in the middle of preparing it...

But heck, here it is --

I'm profiled in the April issue of Geek Monthly! The one with Jon Favreau on the cover! And I think there are pictures!

Haven't seen the issue yet, but I'm told it has just hit stands. Don't forget to pick up a copy of this historic collector's item issue featuring yours truly.

My sincerest thanks to regular Occasional Superheroine reader Brian Rubin for considering me interesting enough to write an article on. This is really awesome.

I really never thought something like this would ever happen to me.

13 comments:

  1. You've been interesting enough to follow for a VERY long time. Let's celebrate the media catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Now we can all say, "Awe, we knew her when..."

    Freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, I don't see this magazine in the local stores here so it would be cool if a scan of the article is put up when done. Do you get a free copy of the mag since you're in it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! Can I get mine signed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jon Favreau on the cover and an article about Joel Hodgson... that's rarefied company! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete