Pages

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Best Of Occasional Superheroine


Hi All,

Just a reminder --

I will be on blog-vacation this week. Barring a comics news story of monumental importance, I will not even be touching my Blogger account for the next week.

That said, I have a series of retrospective posts (link dumps with snarky garnish, actually), that will be posted. So here is the schedule:

Monday: "Misogyny A Go-Go" -- a collection of my posts on misogyny in comics

Wednesday: "That's Entertainment" -- a collection of my posts on movies, TV, and pop-culture

Thursday: "My Most Controversial Posts" -- ripping the band-aid off and looking at the biggest debates that have raged on this blog

Friday: "Comics Are Expensive" -- comic reviews with Chris Lamb

By March 10, blogging will be back to normal

See you! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What rob s. said :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up; have fun now, y'hear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm glad we're getting a retrospective of your misogyny posts! I truly do respect and enjoy hearing your opinion! In fact, I was even telling my girlfriend, a very strong feminist herself, one night all about how wonderful your posts on misogyny are! I'm looking forward to reading over some of them again!

    Enjoy your vacation! We'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here Kenny. As a strong advocate of wife-beating, I am looking forward to reading Val's opinions on misogyny. I might even give my wife a break tonight and NOT sodomize her.

    ReplyDelete