Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sexy Halloween Costumes For Your Pets

Halloween Costumes For Pets
A common dilemma pet owners have during the Halloween season is: "how do I find slutty costumes for my dog?"

Look no further. Whether your pooch is set to play the sexy schoolgirl or an imperious dominatrix, Leg Avenue has the hot Halloween costumes for your pet. Inappropriately sexy outfits need not be the sole domain of the Cyrus family spawn any longer!

Misses the old days when Halloween was an innocent time for canines:

2 comments:

  1. I think that first dog's pose is all that anyone needs to say, really. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find a toothbrush and some bleach, for my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. These costumes look so cute. But I think that you have to have also appropriate dog for it. I think that or lab wouldn't be suitable for it. But good idea in general. Hope that these doggies enjoy it too.

    Regards,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete