Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Got No Time To Wear Fake Mustaches


My schedule is so tight, that every time I decide to sit down and do something fanciful like a "top ten" post or whatnot, I picture Stewie standing over me with a flamethrower saying, "Oh, you got time to wear fake mustaches, huh? A little top ten post on your favorite TV shows? A witty anecdote about funny thing your cat did? Must be real nice, living a life of leeeeeisure. GET BACK TO WORK!"

Seriously. That's my day.

That, and: "I SENT YOU THE REVIEW COPY TWO MONTHS AGO! YOU REVIEWED THIS DUDE'S COMIC THAT JUST CAME OUT LAST WEEK, YOU HAD MY BOOK FOR TWO FREAKING MONTHS!!! BY THE TIME YOU REVIEW MY BOOK, IT WILL BE ON OVERSTOCK.COM!!! WTF???"

Actually, nobody has ever said that to me. But I do it to myself to keep me honest. I am my own Stewie with a flamethrower.

1 comment:

  1. I've blocked out six hours to watch "Torchwood: Children of Earth" several months late this week, and I'm taking them at a clip. Then it's back to the grindstone, as we have no time to dawdle.

    This modern life will get what's coming to it someday.

    ReplyDelete