Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New York Comic Con Apperarances


Hi All,

Due to recent events in my family, my NYCC schedule has been shortened; I'm playing it very much by ear.

The best way to see me is Friday at the Zuda panel, 3:30-4:30 PM, room 1A06.
Obviously, I will not be on the panel, but I will be in the audience.

If you want to touch base with me or leave a message, please visit the "Nite Owls from DC Zuda / High Moon" table in the independent publishers area, Booth 2340. I will be there on and off, visiting.

After Friday, my attendance at the Con and schedule is very tentative, because I might have to leave the state to tend to family stuff.

(I'm dreading going back to San Diego this year, but things are looking more and more like I might have to. Ack.)

Hope you all have a great time at NYCC! Best, Val.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Why dread San Diego? Too crazy?

    Best Wishes on your family issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:03 PM

    Oh, San Diego is a puppy dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes as well as it can, Valerie. You have my sympathies.

    Hope to see you in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I JUST found your blog today. I love it! But I'm so sorry to hear about what's happening...what a rotten time for me to discover you.

    ReplyDelete