Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fan Cuts Self Making "Penance" Custom Action Figure


A creative and industrious fan of Penance from the Thunderbolts cut himself while making a custom action figure of the character.

The customizer, who goes by the name "TFMANIAC" on the action figure message board The Fwoosh, wrote,

"yup i got the hard metal wire sharpened the tips with the dremel
cut off the tip
and repeated till i got about 50 of em..

didnt need to used them all thank God"

He also posted a picture of his bleeding finger:


The Occasional Superheroine blog applauds all fans who go the extra mile to balance the injustices served by the unimaginative toy companies.

Approves:

4 comments:

  1. Hate. Penance. So. Much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Penance. Maybe because Speedball was my favorite Marvel character? Don't worry, it was only cuz he sucked so much! But I gleefully bought his series back when it came out and New Warriors. I'm just glad someone took his character in a new direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say that this is my favorite blog and it's a huge part of my day. Love it. Every day I log on and I'm laughing my ass off. Thanks for making my day that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is Awesome.. My Penance got some pimpage on the internet.
    Thank you all who love that custom figure.

    ReplyDelete