Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Breast Augmentation The Salma Hayek Way


The actress says in an interview:
"My mom and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico. When we went inside, I prayed for the miracle I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said: 'Please God, give me some breasts'. "And he gave me them!"


This is almost as awesome as that time my grandmother placed rosary beads over the TV set when they were calling out the lottery numbers. But not quite.

5 comments:

  1. She also prayed to talk so damn fast that no one will ever understand her when she's speaking English and... holy wow... that miracle happened too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't say this a lot, but, Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone call the Catholic church - I think we just found their new PR campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey God... still waiting for my augmentation, y'know, down there. Kthxbye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eric,

    obviously your faith must not be as strong as Salma's...

    Mine isn't either, so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete