Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Occasional Links: The Baroness Laundry Edition


from here


Rogue Fashion


Fashion designers called Kostume have designed a new outfit based on a certain X-Woman...




Zen Thought Of The Day #1

Hayden Christensen...


is the new...




The Ikea Of The Comics World...


The Pottery Barn and Marvel are teaming up...


If DC wants to get in on the action, I know the perfect company they should team up with...



(Old joke. Really really really old. But I've heard it.)


Doctor Who Spoilers



At this link, supposedly, are the spoilers for Season Four of Doctor Who. I'm not gonna read them. But they're there. You...big spoiler, you.



Zen Thought Of The Day #2

This man...

and this man...

...are the same man.


Video: Angel, Chicken Of The X-Men


(I liked this movie too damn much)

5 comments:

  1. Sadly, Levitz Furniture will soon be no more. They filed banko and are liquidating all over the place.

    You soon will no longer love it at Levitz.

    That Baroness picture is the bee's knees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ACTUALLY LIKED EPIC MOVIE!?!

    All I ever knew is wrong. My whole life has become a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that Hugh Jackman can be Wolverine and a flamboyant singer/song writer in a Broadway musical is precisely why I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Hugh Jackman has some sort of gay twin. wasn't that what the prestige was all about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same out loud thought about Hayden/Keanu.

    Both are hack actors who ruin movies I'd actually like to see.

    Huh!

    ReplyDelete