Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007


OCCASIONAL SUPERHEROINE ON MYSPACE
It's a frenzy of indiscriminate "add to friends" maneuvers and comic booky pimpin' goodness.

You know, I was kind of worried when I "friended" Brad Meltzer that he wouldn't add me but he soooo totally did.

Okay, now I have to answer one of those bulletins where you can go to this link to instantly add 10,000 friends but then they install malware on yor computer instead.

Anyway, here is the link. I've got a new blog post there too.

3 comments:

  1. The link is incorrect, it should read:
    http://www.myspace.com/88921580

    Not:
    ttp://www.myspace.com/88921580

    - DG

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was on Myspace, I would add you. But I stick to Facebook, as it's slightly less creepy (and people can do less to uglify the pages; yours, though, is totally readable). So you get an imaginary add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Okay, now I have to answer one of those bulletins where you can go to this link to instantly add 10,000 friends but then they install malware on yor computer instead."

    ooohhh burrnnn... dont be mean to brad, hes the reason I started reading DC Comics...

    ReplyDelete