Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Memoir & Blog Update


First: this blog will be on hiatus for the time being. I'm not erasing it or anything like that; I'm just moving my dialogue to my personal blog: http://valeriedorazio.blogspot.com/

Second, thank you to everyone who has purchased a copy of "Memoirs of an Occasional Superheroine"!

All orders up to the time of this posting have been fulfilled.

Please note: if you are reading the book on Google Viewer, it will only run for 100 pages, then stop; because Google Viewer has a 100-page limit. To read the entire book, you need to open the PDF & read it separately.

To order the book, please follow the link below (you can pay through PayPal or credit card).





How the eBook delivery works: I will email you the book within three days of purchase, if not sooner.

I am currently working on the most affordable (for both me and the purchaser) option for a hardcopy edition of this book.

Best,
Valerie

6 comments:

  1. So long, OS. See you over at the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much tv...
    will you regularly be posting on comic book junction?

    tv makes me want to gargle a wheel barrel of scabs.
    comic books make me want to run joyously though the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah for hard copies! I'll buy that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if this is viable for your situation, but I understood that one can create a book that is printed on-demand at Cafepress.com. I'm not sure about the Amazon.com option, but I thought you could do that there as well.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:55 PM

    yes.. cognitively text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:16 AM

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete