Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let's Play: Is There Fan-Fic For This?

This is a game where I ask the question: "Is there fan-fiction for this?" Without knowing if there is or not. Then Google and prepare to be amazed.


1. Jimmy Olsen/Tess Mercer from "Smallville": YES!


"Olsen's Diamond Blues" via Elly's Fanfiction
Excerpt:

"I understand you're getting married, Mr. Olsen," she said, smiling. "Congratulations."

Jimmy smiled back. Tess was a lot nicer than Lex Luthor had been. Better to look at, too. She had long red hair and emerald green eyes, along with a body that filled out her power suits very impressively. There was a gentle warmth in her eyes, totally unlike the glacial cold in Lex's gray ones.

"Thanks," he answered.

Notes: love this observation from the comments section of the story:
"Jimmy is such a tool. He's done it before; he'll do it again. I'll just consider this canon."


2. Chuck/Casey from "Chuck": YES!


Chuck Slash group on Live Journal
Excerpt from the story, "Nurse Casey":

“I’m all sweaty,” Chuck said.

Casey nodded, he had noticed that himself. He set Chuck down on his bed and moved over to his drawers, pulling out a fresh t-shirt for him.

“Arms up,” Casey said. As Chuck did this, Casey pulled his soaked t-shirt off him before grabbing his work shirt up off the floor and drying him with it and pulled on the dry t-shirt, “Okay, lie down. I’m gonna call a doctor.”

Notes: I'll be in my bunk.


3. "King Of The Hill" adult fan-fic: NO!


Try as I might, I was unable to find any dirty stories featuring the cast of "King of the Hill." However, a quick search for the TV show under Google Image Search (SafeSearch off) immediately displayed the work of many talented artists who are apparently doing their own riff off of the "Aristocrats" joke.

Notes: Sort of glad the link I found to a "KOTH" fic regarding how they all went to renaissance fair didn't work.


4. Iron Man movie slash fic: Yes!



If you dream it, there's a Live Journal community for it.
Excerpt? OMFG, I can't excerpt this.

Notes: "Only Tony can give a xxxx so loudly the silence deafens you afterwards."


5. "Always Sunny In Philadelphia" fan-fiction: YES!

Excerpt:

Charlie was not an asshole. He was probably the best person in the gang. The only reason for this was that he was too stupid to be anything but what he was. He did dick-ish things, but hardly ever just for the sake of being a jerk. He did get a little carried away with revenge schemes.

Notes: Going back to the Chuck slash, now.

8 comments:

  1. That "Sunny in Philadelphia" fanfic can't be any worse than the actual show; I tried watching a couple of episodes and instantly regretted it.

    Also, isn't the phrase "Smallville fanfic" kinda redundant at this point? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you'd open this can of worms. Poor Bobby doesn't stand a chance...and I shudder to think what Khan is going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more than a little scared now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That... is an awesome game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, God, kelson, don't get me started on the Rescue Ranger fanfic. For whatever reason, it and Sonic the Hedgehog attract some of the most disturbing people in the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to remember if I wrote that King of the Hill renaissance fair fanfic under an assumed name...

    I once wrote a That 70s Show fanfic on their official message board. And a crossover between Malcolm in the Middle and Dark Angel on the DA board. But the best one was the Dark Angel fanfic where I had Max investigate Willy Wonka's abandoned chocolate factory after the Pulse.

    Ah, those were in my early days of joining fandoms specifically to spoof them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Googled "King of the Hill" and Literotica

    King of the Hill - Poker Night - Celebrities - Literotica.comPeggy and Luanne learn how to play poker with the boys.
    www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=333972 - 36k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

    At work, so can't read. And not my cuppa. (Although there is a good Spider-Man/She-Hulk/Wasp/Scarlet Witch series, and some funny Gilligan's Island fic, and the erotic horror section has some good ideas...)

    Now... I wonder if anyone has written any "Pushing Daisies" fic...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My story isn't actually what I'd consider Tess/Jimmy. They're not a pairing, per se; she's just using him to get at Clark. If anyone's actually written them as a pairing, I haven't seen it yet... and I cringe at the thought *g*.

    "Also, isn't the phrase "Smallville fanfic" kinda redundant at this point? :)"

    Heh. So sadly true. I should probably call mine Smallville hatefic:-).

    ReplyDelete