Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

Presenting...
the Occasional Superheroine!

designed by "Betty & Veronica" artist
Dan Parent!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 PM

    So do you really have red hair?

    Just curious, is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! You should consider using that instead of the b/w photo at the top of your page.

    Or you could wear a costume like that to your next convention. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would've preferred a more stylized design to the "OS" shield, but otherwise awesome. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I demand Cafe Press t-shirts immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I demand Cafe Press t-shirts immediately.

    I just hope they come in Men's sizes.

    I'd wear one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. V-

    I have a cafepress store, I could do em for you if you want, lemme know

    you can contact me through my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. XXL, please. Big gal and proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:54 PM

    You have cooler friends than I. I had to rely on Hero Machine to come up with my likeness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. universalperson - you should check out Occasional Superheroines myspace.

    as well as photos of her real self. she also posts cool stuff there that doesn't appear on the blog.

    occasionally...

    I too would buy the tshirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. T-shirts are cool, but what about the action figure?

    Perhaps a maquette of the Occasional Superheroine doing laundry?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep. I second Kevin. That photo of that dead singer ( Dalida ) is not representing you. Your blog would be better with that drawing on top.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guys and gals,

    I wanted to tell you thank you *so much* for all the positive feedback on the art.

    Casa Del Occasional Superheroine is currently working on ways to implement your suggestions regarding T-shirts, blog banner, etc.

    The laundry maquette is coming. We're trying to raise enough money for Adam Hughes to design it.

    ReplyDelete