Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The OS Journal 1/28/10

I've been ill since Monday, hence the lack of postage. But because of the magic that is telecommuting, I've still been working. When you work from home, it's hard to justify taking off work completely because of illness. I mean, can you still sit upright? Then, my friend, you can type out an ad proposal. Please understand, nobody is forcing me to do this. It's just the way things are. But in the midst of all that, my blog unfortunately takes less priority. Also, I lose that blogging "mojo." You know about that mojo, right? It's like when you find story after story to blog about effortlessly, writing your spin, knocking them out – you are on a roll. Whereas this week has been like: Apple tablet, something about toast, Screech from Saved by the Bell writes book about fornication, etc. Just not making the bloggy connections there.

As for my being sick itself, I'm kind of hoping this is my body's way of massively purging toxins from my system. I'm serious, it's like a Sam Raimi movie over here.

(That would be early pre-Spider-Man Raimi, for those of you not familiar with his entire filmography. Though I've lately seen stuff come out of me that looks like that Venom shit.)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Hope you get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Hopefully you won't be coughing up any symbiotes again. Yikes.

    We got kinda spoiled with your posting so frequently. It's like your stress was our gain. Or something.

    Curious to know what you think of any recent pop culture events. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes all --

    We're trying this diet which is like toast, bananas and rice. And something else, I forget.

    And ramen. I added that one to the list. Super absorbent.

    ReplyDelete