Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

"I'm Just A Girl"

Here's the set-up: Leslie from "Parks & Recreation" is giving excuses to the sheriff why she accidentally shot her co-worker Ron in the head during a hunting trip. (SPOILERS): she didn't actually shoot him, but was covering up to protect Aziz, who didn't have a hunting license.



(and for those who can't access Hulu, here's the quote):

"I got that tunnel vision that girls get. I let my emotions get the best of me. I cared too much, I guess. I was thinking with my lady parts. I was walking and it felt icky. I thought there was gonna be chocolate. I don't even remember! I'm wearing a new bra, and it closes in the front, so it popped open and it threw me off. All I wanna do is have babies! I'm just going through a thing right now. I guess when my life is incomplete, I wanna just shoot someone. This would not happen if I had a penis! Bitches be crazy. I'm good at tolerating pain; I'm bad at math, and... I'm stupid."


6 comments:

  1. "Well? Isn't that true?"

    Kudos for the person who recognizes the movie quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I heard somewhere their periods attract bears. The bears can smell the menstruation!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason Lee in Chasing Amy!

    Also, I love Parks and Recreation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't really till season two that Parks & Recreation found its feet. This was one of my favorite episodes -- Leslie, being Leslie, but then having the necessary skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:30 PM

    P&R S1 was horrible. S2 is a completely different show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I say is 'if you be in da shit you use all your tools to get out' and 'if you believe one myth you believe them all'...that is classic

    ReplyDelete