Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Punisher MAX: Butterfly


Written by VALERIE D'ORAZIO
Pencils & Cover by LAURENCE CAMPBELL
A lurid tell-all book leads the Punisher on the trail of a hitwoman marked for death. Who is Butterfly? And will the Punisher be her salvation, her temptation, or her damnation? Author Valerie D'Orazio and artist Laurence Campbell unload a full barrage of mayhem in this blood-soaked one-shot.
40 PGS./Explicit Content ...$4.99

From Newsarama's Marvel March 2010 Solicitations Preview

After over 20 years, this stubborn girl finally got her wish and wrote that Punisher story...



...and after that, she wrote another one.

Buy both in March 2010!

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:40 PM

    This rawks so hard, Valerie. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Congrats on realizing a dream--twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M PUMPED!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, any idea why so expensive though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations x 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:30 AM

    Awesome job. I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Valerie! I'm from Brazil, and I follow OS for a looong time! This is great news! Unfortunately it won't be published here for at least 6 months, but I already asked a friend in the USA to mail me one. It will be a lot of fun to read your take on a mainstream character. Just a curiosity: if your Marvel work gets published here in Brazil (or anywhere else in the world), do you get any extra $$? Do you have any say in the translation/adaptation work? In fact, are artists even told if their stories are going to be published in other countries?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I said I wasn't going to buy any more Marvel comics after the price increase. I now have to go back on that.
    I can't wait for this. But where's Cloak and Dagger?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to want a signed copy one day.

    I will make an extra trip around the comic book stores here in Pittsburgh to pick it up while I am doing my procrastinated holiday shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait to read these! Congrats, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete